Well, if the meta-calendar we are talking about is The Kalendar, which is intimately linked to the philosophy of integralism and the metalanguage of Lingua-U, I’ve got nine answers for you, one for each of the Nine Stations. To say it another way, it depends on the central concerns of your Station of Spirit.
- Station One — Use the magical metacalendar to increase the efficacy of mantras, spells, Axis Mundi rituals, and magical formulas by synchronizing their expressions with a robust vision of sacred time and space.
- Station Two — Use the sacred metacalendar to appreciate interfaith and interreligious sacred holidays and weave them together into a new narrative about Spirit’s actions in history, manifest in each of the Great Traditions.
- Station Three — Use the secular metacalendar to restructure the secular working calendar, expanding the length of weekends and holidays to give workers more work/life balance in industrial economies.
- Station Four — Use the spiritual metacalendar to create a map of psychological states as well as mythological Archetypes, and map the interconnections between them for a more comprehensive psychology; also, reform educational systems through radically interdisciplinary teachings of art, philosophy, history, language, mathematics, martial arts, and holistic wellness.
- Station Five — Use the integral metacalendar to align all the Kosmic Addresses of the AQAL Map to calendar coordinates to enable the use of The Kalendar as an Integral Life Practice. Through Kosmic Address Presencing (KAP) protocols involving new mantras and visualization exercises, supercharge your capacity to embody First Tier, Second Tier, and Third Tier more fully; enhance theories of governance by making them more comprehensive and holistic.
- Station Six — Use the paramind metacalendar as a psychic oracle, not unlike a Ouiji board, for communicating with angelic beings, channeling spirits, or divining the mysteries of the Tai Hsuan Ching divination text; open up new possibilities for interspecies communication.
- Station Seven — Use the metamind metacalendar to enhance learning of Lingua-U or other metamind technologies such as the New Atlas for extending the cognitive reach of the mind to new realms of subtle manifestation; update and integrate Kabbalah and other esoteric traditions with a more sophisticated phonosemantic philosophy; reformulate astrology in harmony with astrophysics as well as the New Map of the Archetypes; update and enhance Enneagram spiritual typologies; freshen nonduality philosophies.
- Station Eight — Use the audimind metacalendar to enhance holistic healing modalities by tapping into new potentialities for wellness by aligning with natural cosmic energies; develop an updated ethos of the Spiritual Warrior for our time; advance scientific and transcientific understandings of prediction and control of natural phenomena.
- Station Nine — Use the unimind metacalendar for enhancing enjoyment and loving relationships in ordinary life, a new integral yoga and new t’ai ch’i, religious reform movements, update the source code of enlightenment teachings, and renew systems of global and interplanetary governance.
So if you’ve been wondering: what good is a new calendar?, then here is your answer. It’s a little of all of the above, plus applications I haven’t even thought of. The most interesting question of all is: what will YOU do with a metacalendar?